Rules of our family amusement centre
It’s important to understand and respect all the rules to ensure your visit is pleasant for everyone.
1. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Adults are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times.
3. Outside food is strictly forbidden. AHOY! Adventures is a nut / peanut free FEC.
4. Cantine food must stay in the dining room area. No food or drinks are allowed in the play areas.
5. Gum is strictly prohibited inside the FEC.
6. Socks must always be worn. No exceptions.
7. Strollers are not allowed inside.
8. Some play areas are limited by age. Please respect the criterias.
9. Everyone must sign a waiver during the admission process.
10. Do not run around the play areas. Please mind the toddlers and little ones. Be respectful.
11. No climbing outside of the structure.
12. Hooded sweaters or clothing with drawstrings are forbidden for safety reasons.
Aventures AHOY! Adventures reserves the right to deny admission to a child who appears to be ill. In addition, employees can ask guests to leave if the rules are not followed.
Aventures AHOY! Adventures is not responsible for lost or stolen objects.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and collaboration!